ASPIRE55 Webinar: "Seniors living in Malaysia: What's New?"
12 MAY (Tuesday) | 10am - 11am
Have you wondered what would it be like to live in a community that is specially catered for seniors? What is the difference between a retirement village, assisted living community and a nursing home? Mr Geoff Harrison, the Managing director of Scarisbrick International Group & Angels Care International Group Malaysia, will be our main speaker for this webinar to address some of the aforementioned questions relevant to the topic. Additionally, we would also take you on a visit and interview at one of the latest luxury residential projects in Iskandar that is launched for seniors. If you're interested in this topic, do join us for this webinar that will be taking place on zoom this Tuesday!
This is a complimentary event, feel free to share with your friends and join us online. A video conference link for you to access the webinar will be sent to you on Monday. Participants do not need to turn on their video for this webinar.
Welcome attendees to webinar by Janice Chia, Founder, ASPIRE55, Singapore
Interview with Geoff Harrison, CEO, Scarisbrick International, Malaysia on “Luxury seniors living in Malaysia”
Questions covered in the interview:1. What is Scarisbrick International?
2. What have you developed, can you take us one a virtual tour of your facilities?
3. What are the key features relevant for seniors?
4. How much will it costs to live there and what are the services that will come with the package?
5. What are the visa limitations for Singaporeans to move to Malaysia?
6. How will Singaporeans access healthcare services?
7. What happens when we pass away or if we do not want to live there anymore
Q&A with participants moderated by Janice Chia
End of Programme
We hope to see you there (online)!