"Move, Sweat, Smile"
Join Us For A Workout
with K&K (Khen & Kevin)
30 Sept (Fri) | 11.45AM
Our trainers Khen and Kevin, will lead and guide you through a series of exercises using our strength training machines from Finland. They will demonstrate how to use each machine, targetted muscle group, the correct form and movement and breathing techniques, so that you will exercise safely and understand understand how the movement should be performed.
As you workout with us, both Khen and Kevin will keep a keen eye out on your form and feedback will be provided throughout your workout session. We will adjust and guide the training programme based on your fitness level.
Attire: Do wear something that you can exercise comfortably in. Please avoid wearing short shorts. It's a barefoot clubhouse, so no shoes are required.
What to bring along:
- Towel (anywhere between 70cm -1m long) to cover the exercise machine
- Water Bottle (to refill water, if required)
Please take note of the following:
- Arrive 30 minutes before - Please arrive 30mins before to complete the membership and health declaration forms. This is required for us to take note of any health conditions or fitness limitations that you may have.
- Machines Wipe Down - You will be required to wipe each machine before and after use, to ensure it is clean for yourself and the next person who uses it
- BP Measurement - All participants are required to perform blood pressure measurement before the workout. If your systolic reading is above 160, ASPIRE55 reserves the right to disallow you to join the workout session as it is dangerous to workout when you BP is so high.