In this day & age where everything is available at our fingertips, cooking should be no exception either. Living healthily is much easier than we imagine, and eating well is half the battle won - even more so when you can do it healthily!
This hands-on live cooking show will demonstrate how easy cooking can be for busy people - from Western to Chinese cuisine, entrée to dessert!
It would be specially for you if:
- You like to cook and enjoy the benefits of healthy home-cooked meals more often (the easier way, of course)
- You are usually busy and wish to know more about how to cook healthier meals in a shorter amount of time, and;
- If you wish to learn how to cook creative, delicious, (and better yet), healthy convenient meals that would inspire your family and friends towards a healthier lifestyle
This cooking experience will include:
| A fried Bee-hoon dish, a 3-In-One complete meal complete meal with rice, a stir-fried vegetable dish, a creamy soup dish, home-made bread, juices and smoothies, and an ice-cream dessert
COME EXPERIENCE HEALTHY COOKING
Details of the event are as follows:
- 51 Waterloo St, #01-06, Singapore 187969
- 17 October, Wednesday
- 12pm to 2pm
- ASPIRE55 STERLING (Waterloo Clubhouse)
About Co-hosts: Pauline Ong & Beng-Ai Yap:
Beng-Ai used to be daunted by the task of putting a meal together, but not anymore. These days, she loves how cooking a repertoire of dishes is so simple and easy to follow with Thermomix®Pauline is an enthusiastic learner of cooking that is healthy, speedy, with accuracy, and success. This leaves her time for gym, music, history and more.
Thermomix® TM5 is a revolutionary one-of-a-kind kitchen appliance that combines the functions of 12 appliances. More than a food processor, this smart German-engineered super-machine cooks, blends, kneads, emulsifies, double-boils, grates and