6 Days 5 Nights: Okinawa Japan Longevity Experience Tour 2016
Programme Highlights: Engage in a unique tour of lifestyle experiences of the people of Okinawa. Eat and live like the locals and learn valuable knowledge on longevity.
You might already be familiar with Blue Zones: five specific places in the world where people are living considerably longer, healthier and happier lives. In 2004 National Geographic Fellow and New York Times bestselling author Dan Buettner teamed up with National Geographic and some of the world's top longevity researchers to identify the parts of the world where people are living significantly longer lives. (Source: http://longevity.about.com/od/healthyagingandlongevity/a/okinawan_aging.htm)
This tour is limited to 12 Pax and will be conducted in English. One ASPIRE55 Staff will accompany every 10 pax. Guests of Gold Members welcome. Min 10 pax to commence.
1) We will not switch hotels daily and be on an endless bus hop on and hop off crusade.
2) Our programme starts at 9am daily. What's a holiday if you have to wake up at 6am daily to hop on a bus.
3) When we provide you with a free and easy day, we will also provide you with recommended food, sights and shopping options.
4) Accomodation will be 3.5 star to 4.5 star. We strive for affordable luxury.
5) We will plan for adequate rest stops along the way for toliet and medication breaks.
6) Health, wellbeing and learning opportunities to learn local culture, participate in local health activities and also to learn local cuisine and make new friends
Click here for the programme brochure.