We are hiring Freelance Fitness Trainers (Strength, Balance & Memory Training for 50+)
ASPIRE55 Pte Ltd is recruiting a team of Freelance Fitness Trainers for our Wellbeing Innovation Lab at One Commonwealth, focused on pro-active healthy ageing. You will have access to the latest globally innovative training and equipment for active ageing, enabling older adults over 50 in Singapore to be stronger, healthier and more energetic as they age. You will be provided specialised in-house training on effective strength, balance and falls prevention programmes, and given access to our motivational approach that will engage our members and create a ‘kampong spirited’ community. We are proud to say that our members attend our exercise classes with 100 percent attendance (Twice Weekly).
· Develop and execute fun and creative exercise programmes for older adults (over 50 years old) to enable healthy, dignified and independent ageing
· Operate world class strength training equipment for active ageing
· Member relations
· Preferably qualifications in Sports Science / Physiotherapy / ACSM / ACE / equivalent personal training certification
· CPR certification
· Good knowledge of human body physiology
· Outgoing, sporty, fun, innovative, positive personality
· Must enjoy interacting with older people (above 50 years old)
· Good written and verbal English language and one other language
Email email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, current photo, expected hourly pay. Intern positions and potential for full time positions also available.
Intern Wanted (ASPIRE55 Membership Office)
Join us as an INTERN on this exciting pilot project. Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume, and tell us why you are interested in this project, availability and starting date. Interns must commit to a minimum of 3-6 months with flexibility on working hours. This is not a paid internship. Interns will receive access to proprietary information on the pilot project and receive a certificate of completion and recommendation letter upon completing a minimun of 3 months.