JOIN US FOR A HEART PUMPING INDOOR CARDIO WORKOUT!
Pound is a group fitness workout that uses lightly weighted drumsticks and music to turn exercising into a high-octane, super-fun activity. You won’t be just chilling to music – you’ll actively be part of the bass, rhythm, and snare in this exciting total-body fitness programme.
The 45 minutes workout combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates inspired movements to give you an effective and functional shredding session.
And it’s not just about getting fit. POUND® is all about letting loose, getting your vibe on, and riding on the high energy wave – the philosophy is all about having fun and rocking out while getting sweaty and keeping fit.
POUND® is suitable for all fitness levels, all music levels, and all energy levels. Just join in and have fun!
- Burn up to 900 calories per hour!
- Tone and strengthen muscles through the entire body, and drum your way to a leaner, slimmer physique – all while rocking out to your favourite music!
- Improve your coordination, rhythm, and timing.
- Increase your agility, endurance, and speed.
- Get more musical!
- Cinch the waistline, slim the thighs, and strengthen connective tissue and core muscles
- Numerous studies have proven the powerful brain boosting, stress-relieving effects of drumming. The rhythm of drumming permeates the entire brain to improve focus, increase higher-level thinking and decision-making skills, boost the immune system, lower blood pressure, decrease chronic pain, anxiety, and fatigue.
Meeting point: ASPIRE55 STERLING - 51 Waterloo Street, #01-06, S187969
Meeting time: 10am
Attire: Anything you are most comfortable in (ie. sports/ gym attire), with sneakers or sports shoes
Things to bring: water, change of clothes (changing rooms available)
Note: Minimum 10 pax to commence.