Ever attempted to hit the bullseye with a bow and arrow?
Since the dawn of mankind, bow and arrows are used as one of their methods to hunt for food. Today, hunting skills are put to the test in a sport known as Archery - which involves shooting arrows at a target for accuracy.
Things to bring:
- Plenty of water
- Your thirst for fun and new adventure/ experience
Logistics details on the meeting point and attendance roll-call will be provided nearer to the event date. The archery instructors take over the programme once all attendees have arrived.
- Gold Members: $45/pax
- Silver Members: $50/pax
- Friends of Village/Public: $55/pax
- Participants should be free from upper body injuries to be able to participate in this activity.
- Each participant is required to sign the Release of Liability form, which would be provided before the event or on the event day itself.
- This activity requires a minimum of 8 pax to proceed.